Raffles Medical in Phnom Penh is on the panel of clinics for Australia, New Zealand, USA immigration visa medical examination.
Here’s how you can prepare yourself for your visa medical examination:
- Make an appointment for your visa medical examination.
- Applicants should bring their original passport, birth certificate (for children) and eMedical Referral letter to the visa health check.
- Parents or guardian are required to sign on behalf of an applicant under 16 years of age (for Australia), or under 18 years of age (for New Zealand).
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine on the morning of the check up.
- Copies of your medical history records or current prescriptions or hospitalization certificate must be carried if you have a known medical condition.
- For female applicants: postpone your medical exam until your menstruation period is over.
If you have any questions relating to visa health check, please contact Raffles Medical in Phnom Penh:
- #161, Street 51 (Pasteur), Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh 12211, Phnom Penh
- 855 (0) 12 816 911
To make an appointment, please visit here.